Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Slacking

                                         
Quite obviously I have been slacking on my goals. I have gained so much weight in the past few months that I now am less than 10 pounds from the weight I was at my last doctor visit before I had my youngest child (my biggest baby). I need to make some changes. I know that. It is just so hard to stay on track and not let something else slip in the process.
In the last few weeks I have been eating Adkins bars for lunch and drinking slim fast for breakfast. Last week it seemed to have helped. This week, not so much.
A few months ago, my husband and I got an exercise bike at a thrift store for 15.00. I have used it a few times, but not as much as I had planned. I am going to get better. I have to. I can't stand being this big. I am uncomfortable when I sit down. I have less energy. I have more heart burn. It just sucks. I need to learn balance so that I can do everything that I need to for my family as well as myself.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Rosa, I am in the same boat. I feel like I just have no desire to eat better or exercise, yet, I can't stand to look at myself in the mirror. I know what I WANT my motivation to be (no arthritis, no diabetes, no high cholesterol, no heart attacks, etc.) but I just can't do it for some reason. I hope you can succeed in this. I know how it feels to want it so badly, but feel desperate about it at the same time. Good luck. I know, I'll pray for you, you pray for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Although, I have wedding party motivation now. Solid purple and having my oldest as a fellow bridesmaid is very motivational! LOL I'm going to be trying the Tracy Anderson Method. If it works and you're interested, I'll pass it along while we're out there for the wedding. :) So excited to see you!

    ReplyDelete