Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Gym Again

Being sidelined has been difficult. I want to go running, but it hurts and makes things worse. I should probably go to the doctor because I keep exacerbating the injury by doing things like walking around in flip flops or walking barefoot on the beach. I do know that when I wear shoes that are more supportive, it seems to help. I am trying to come up with a plan that will help me get back into exercise and get me out of the house that won't make my heel/ ankle hurt.

For now, my plan is to go to the gym. I signed back up for Planet Fitness a few days ago and plan to go today when I get off work. I don't know how long it will last this time. All I know is that I need this right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment