Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Monday, May 27, 2013

Good Morning

I woke up this morning to my excited husband asking if I was ready to go out walking. I took me a bit to wake up all the way and get ready, but we did get out and walk for about a half hour with the dogs followed by a fifteen minute bike ride. It felt great!
Now, the real test will be exercising in the morning when he has already gone to work. Since the kids are out of school for a few months, I don't have to get them ready which gives me a bit more time. Chad put an app on my phone to help me track how far and how many minutes it takes me to walk/ride. I have also put up a chart to write it down so that I can see it without looking at my phone. I am going to try to build on the momentum that has already started.

No comments:

Post a Comment