Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Can Stop Me Now!

This week has been going decently so far. Monday, I got a walk, ride, and hike it. It felt great know that I could do all of that and was a great kick off to a new me. Yesterday, I went for a walk. Today, I have already gone for a walk.
Chad helped me find a few tools to help track my progress. I am using the My Tracks app on my phone so that I can get accurate information on how much distance I have covered and how long it took me, and I am entering that data into this site that will let me know my pace and gives me points and badges for the things I do (I love rewards). I am getting more and more motivated seeing my numbers improve. I don't know how fast my pace needs to be (and it would probably just frustrate me if I did), but I know that it has gotten better with each walk. I know that I will be ready for my first 5K by August 17!

No comments:

Post a Comment