Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Sunday, May 15, 2016

30 Whole Days

Image result for celebrate
http://m99moron.deviantart.com/art/We-need-to-celebrate-279346871
It is time to celebrate! I have now gone 30 days without soda. This weekend was difficult. Thursday night was my last night working the overnight shift, so my co-workers threw a party for me. I binged on a lot of yummy food (especially the queso). Friday night Noel and I had a girls night with hot wings, chips, ice cream, and fruit smoothies. It was quite hard both nights to not have soda. On Saturday, I was craving Dr. Pepper more than I have in the entire last month. Once I had something to drink, the cravings calmed down, though. Good news is...I made it! I have gone a whole month without soda. I just need to keep on going. I know I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment