Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Almost There

3 of 4 weeks complete!
I have been doing the Biggest Loser Challenge for the Wii for 3 whole weeks. I have only completely missed one work out (if you go by the game two because one day I did a video instead of turn on the game). I have to admit I have given up on a few. It is getting harder and harder to get up at 5:00 to workout every morning, but I am still chugging along the best I can.Thursday, I wasn't feeling well so I only worked out for about 10 minutes before I felt like I had the decision of getting sick in my living room or turning off the Wii. I chose to turn off the Wii. I really have no excused for giving up on other workouts.
As far as keeping track of my calorie intake, I do better some days than others. Really, that is harder than working out. I have been tracking it less and less as time goes by.
Over all, I have lost about 3 pounds total. I can't be too upset with that number, but I know I can do better. This will be the last week on this program. I want to finish it off strong. Now that all of the Girl Scout cookies that aren't already spoken for are going to be returned to the troop, it should be easier to stick to a diet of sorts. Hopefully, that will help with the exhaustion I have been feeling as well.

1 comment: