Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Week 2 Day 2ish

 

Today was week 2, day 2 on the schedule, but I didn’t run Tuesday. I went out for ice cream instead. (I know that wasn’t the smartest choice.) I still did what I was slated to do, though. I did a 3 minute warmup and cooldown with 17 minutes of run/walk intervals. For the most part, it felt good. In fact, it felt so good that I think it is time to change my intervals to run a bit longer and walk a bit shorter by 5 seconds. I probably won’t change it until after my long run on Saturday because I want to be able to do the full 1.5 miles. (It is a bit odd that 1.5 miles is a long run for me considering I did a half marathon a few years ago.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment