Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Week 2 Day 3


 Today was my day for a long run. That doesn’t mean what it did a few years ago, and I’m still trying to accept that. I am starting over, and that is just how it is. 

What did a long run look like for me today? I did my run/walk intervals of 30 seconds running and 45 seconds of walking for 1.5 miles with my 3 minutes of warmup and cooldown. I chose a route today that was mostly uphill for the first half so that I could go downhill as I went home. It was perfect! Just when I felt like it might be getting too hard, I got to do the easier half. I feel like it gave me just enough of a challenge to help me remember why I want to do this so much. I can’t wait to see what my training does for me as I get closer to the Turkey Trot!

No comments:

Post a Comment