Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Week 3 Day 1

 


 I didn’t run at all last week, so I’m still on week 3. I’m ok with that because I am doing the ColderBolder the week after the Turkey Trot. I’ll just change my training plan to the date do December 2 instead of November 23.

Today, I did 3 minutes for the warmup and cooldown with 20 minutes of walk/run intervals. Since it is Halloween and I don’t want to run trough trick-or-treaters, I went after I got off work before I had to leave to pick up my daughter from school. I ran up the main road near may house which is basically all uphill. I hate uphill runs. By the time I hit the halfway point, I was struggling. My right side and shoulder were hurting, but I kept going. I figured I need to get used to pain if I’m going to do a marathon in a year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment