Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Saturday, January 6, 2024

25 Minute Easy Run - NRC



 Today, I had a 25 minute easy run in my plan. I had to go a few minutes extra to get home, but I would rather do that than have to run around the block or cul-de-sac at the end. I only have a few runs on this plan. Then, I will move onto random guided runs until I start training g for my marathon. 

I felt accomplished on this run. I ran up the hill behind my neighborhood to the dirt trail into the next one. At this point I ran down to the next dirt path and ran that for a few minutes before I turned around and ran the hill down to my neighborhood. Then I turned onto my block and ran the last hill home. I did this with mostly 1 minute run and. 30 second walk intervals. At 12 minutes, I had to take a minute for the walk as I passed the top of the hill. Also, around 20 minutes I lost track of my count and had to pull pout my phone and look at the app to track the seconds. In the end, I did 2 minute runs twice! I can’t even tell you how happy I am that I can do that again. I can tell I am getting to be a stronger runner again!

No comments:

Post a Comment