Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Monday, March 11, 2024

New Plan

 


I know that I have changed apps and plans a few times, but I’m ok with that. I am trying to find one that really fits me. Since I can’t afford an actual running coach, I figure this is the next best thing. 

Today, I downloaded the app that I used to train for the BOLDERBoulder in 2018. I think it was 5.99 at the time. I have no idea how much it is now. It is a Fitness22 product. I figure that if I still like this one like I did six years ago, I’ll spring for the marathon app in May. 

My plan for today called for 5 minute warmup and cooldown with six intervals of 1 minute running with 1.5 minutes walking. When I got to the cooldown, I ran a bit over half because it is fun to run that last block or two home. I enjoyed this for the most part. I could have done with shorted walk breaks, but I was able to just relax and listen to my music without a lot of talking to interrupt when I got into the zone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment