Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Saturday, September 2, 2017

197.8

Last time I weighed myself, I weighed 197.8. This is a really exciting number! I weighed 197 when I had each of my kids. I have been hating that I have been over that number for a long time. I am hoping to be under 190 by the time I see the doctor in October. I am trying really hard to drop this weight. I am really excited to be starting my nutrition class next week. I am hoping that I will learn a lot that I can implement into my family diet.

3 comments:

  1. This is so great!! Are you taking the class through your school? I need to take one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It is through school. My plan is to pst things I learn on this blog.

      Delete