Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Saturday, September 16, 2017

But the Food

Trying to lose weight is one of the hardest things I have ever done. I am terrible at it. I am definitely a food addict. Fast food is my weakness.
I made some great goals for this week. Well, the plans went down the drain fast. First of all, I have no idea where the food scale is, so I was not only unable to get a battery for it, I couldn't use it even if I had. The food delivery service Chad signed up for sucked big time. We never got our box, and he had to spend the week trying to prove that it didn't show up even though the UPS tracking proved the package was never actually shipped. Needless to say, we will never try GoFresh again and will warn people to not order from them as well. I did, however, buy more produce. 
I don't know how I will manage to stay within my goal range of calories this next week. I would love to lose more weight. I just need to find a new game plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment