Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Not a Good Week

This week has been so much harder. First of all, I seem to eat more when I am not at work. Since Monday was Labor Day, that gave me one more day of being home from work. I did not stay home most of the day. As a family, we went out to lunch and to an amusement park followed by a barbecue in the back yard. Needless to say, that was not very conducive to losing weight. I did not buy as much produce this week as I usually do. That makes it harder to be full.
The reality of this week is my doctor wants to to stay under 1800 calories a day, but the only day so far that I have accomplished that was Sunday (because I fasted). So far today, I have already consumed about 1532 calories and still need to eat dinner. I have also gained back about 1 pound.
My plan for next week is to buy a new battery for our food scale. I am starting to wonder if I have the right portion sizes. This may be part of my problem. Also, Chad has subscribed to a food delivery service for two meals a week (when the kids are with their dad). We are hoping that will help us learn new, healthier recipes.
I am excited to be starting my nutrition class at school this weekend. I am, also, hoping to take a health and fitness class this school year. We will see if I am able to fit that into my schedule, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment