Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Saturday, November 11, 2017

The Jeans


Honestly, I have not lost any weight for a few weeks, but I have been able to notice a difference in how my clothes are fitting. I bought a pair of jeans at a thrift store at the beginning of the summer without trying them on. I was sure I knew what size I was. I would not accept the idea that I was larger than that size. I was wrong. the jeans were too small. My stomach hurt by the end of the work day. I took them off and put on sweats as soon as I would get home. A few times I unbuttoned them in the car since I knew I no one would see me and the kids aren't usually home when I get home on Fridays. I had one other pair of jeans that fit, but they disappeared somehow. I continued to wear them every Friday and started considering how uncomfortable they were as motivation to keep working on my health. I am happy to report that, as of yesterday, I can now wear them without sucking in my gut to button them and without being uncomfortable by the end of the day. Also, they are a bit loose on my legs and rear end. So, the weight may not be dropping as quick as I want, but I am making a difference with each early morning workout and planned meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment