Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Saturday, November 4, 2017

This is Hard Work

First of all, the nutrition class that I am taking is really hard. For some reason, I am just not really understanding the science of digestion (science has never been my best subject). It is so frustrating. I am hoping that I can get the hang of the class soon. I am past the halfway point, and I have to get a good grade because I am on advisement at school. I did learn more about the need for water this week. I drink a lot of water on a daily basis, so it made me feel better about that decision.
So far, the changes that I have made are: I added some supplements that I feel I needed in my life right now; I am doing an exercise video five days a week when I wake up; and I am making and mostly following a meal plan. It is hard to be the one person in the house trying to make these changes. Sometimes it feels a bit lonely. Luckily, I have a friend that is trying to make positive changes at the same time. I just wish she lived closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment