Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Win...Maybe


I added exercise to my morning routine Monday through Friday last month. It has been great to wake up, put on workout clothes, turn on a video, and workout for 20 to 30 minutes before work every morning.
Two days ago, I finally did a workout with weights because I found my weights. Not only did I use weight, the video had a lot of squats. It felt good to be working muscles I hadn't used in a while. It was sad to hear how much my knees creaked. It does not feel good today. I hurt, but I am not letting it get me down.
Today, I got up. Got my clothes out of the dryer, and exercised with a video. It was not as intense as some of the videos I have been doing lately. There are two reasons this is exciting. First, I was in pain, so it was not easy to do. Second, I am off of work today because it is my daughter's birthday. This means that I not only worked through the pain with something less intense, I kept this part of my morning routine even though I was not getting ready for work.

To me, the is a win!

No comments:

Post a Comment