Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Monday, June 24, 2024

109 Days

 

My run tonight felt great! I’m still not where I want to be with my running, but that didn’t matter today. My daughter and I got out and enjoyed a short, 30 minute run around town. The cool breeze felt great after a hot day in a hot house. It was nice to spend one-on-one time with her even if her “race walking” is the same speed as my running. I didn’t think I wanted a running partner after running with my husband a few times, but having a partner that is willing to try my speed was nice. I don’t know if she would want to do it again, and I know she will be fast enough that it won’t be fun for her to go with me for long, but it was nice tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment