Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Time to Get Serious

I feel like I am not serious enough about reaching my running and weight loss goals. I am changing that. I am going to reach my goals. 
 
Hubby and I have officially signed up for the Color Me Rad 5K. We have been doing the Zombies Run! app, but I am not sure that I will actually be ready to run 5K by race day, August 17. I am going to finish the training app in the next 2 weeks, but I am also going to do more. I really want to be ready for this.
For my birthday, my brother-in-law gave me a Fitbit Flex. The Fitbit will help me track my steps, distance, sleep cycle, calories in, and calories out. I have been playing with it since I got it. It is so easy to use! This tool should help me with my goals of running a 5K and losing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment