Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

20 Minutes with Noel


Tonight, I did 20 minutes of run/walk with my daughter. We ran for 35 seconds and walked for 35 seconds. She could have had longer run intervals, but that was all I had in me. I am hoping to be in shape enough to bump up the run time next week, but we’ll see. 

Running with my daughter is harder than going out alone because I feel compelled to keep up with her. She is much faster than I am, but she doesn’t like going out alone. I know I slow her down, but she is willing to be slower to stay with me. It is a mutually beneficial thing. She gets to have someone with her as she runs. I get to be pushed in a way I would not be if I were alone. I don’t know how long she will want to do things like this with me. I’m going to soak in the experience for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment