Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Thursday, August 2, 2012

In Violation

I have been on academic advisement since I re-enrolled in school because of my GPA when I was kicked out last year in April. I have known this. I have had to show progress each term. I thought that I was making progress. Apparently I was wrong. I got an email today saying that I was in violation as of 7/11. I'm really not sure why. My GPA is slowly increasing. I currently have 98% in one class and 62.7% in the other (this will go up). Last term the goal was for 100% attendance (that means getting at least one assignment done each week per class). I did that. I admit that I should have done more quality work and should have turned in every assignment on time. I am already off to a better start than I was last term. Ugh! I need to get back to being the over achiever that I know is in me. This week I am going to get everything in like I did last week! (Yes, I know it is already Thursday and getting late to make the goal, but it can still be done.)

No comments:

Post a Comment