Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Need. Motivation. Today.

So the first half of the week is gone. I have not gotten any exercise in yet. I am trying to motivate myself. I went to bed last night determined to wake up a half hour early and walk the dogs. Of course that meant that my oldest child had a nightmare and the puppy needed water right after that. I was up for about an hour in the middle of the night. Needless to say, I needed that half hour. I reset my alarm and went back to sleep and was still dragging myself out of bed. Needless to say, it is Wednesday and I have yet to get any exercise in. I will have to get something in tomorrow. I will get 3 days in by Sunday. I now have a deal going on with a friend. If I don't get at least 3 days done this week, I will be doing an act of service for her. As much as she deserves it, I would rather it be the other way around (just because that makes me the winner).

2 comments:

  1. Yes, good luck! Do you have an mp3 player? I go for a walk in the evening and listen to music after the kids go to bed... can you do that? Nothing huge, just walking. I look forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete