Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

No Soda...YIKES!

I made a decision 2 nights ago, no more soda. That means I haven't had soda since Monday. It is killing me! I am so incredibly tired. I had to push myself past a headache around lunch time.
I didn't realize I was so addicted to the darn stuff until I listened to myself tell my husband why I couldn't go without it. I kept trying to make excuses, but it really boiled down to I just didn't want to in the end. All other excuses were shot down by the man. It is almost like he wants me to be healthy or something (the nerve)! He even agreed to give it up with me. I have been impressed with his resolve. (Of course, I haven't spoken to him since he got to work today, so we will see.)
At this point I am taking it day by day. I don't have a goal as to how long I will go without the sugary goodness. I just know it is killing my bank account and expanding my waste line.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. way to go, I know since I started running races eating healther and drinking water has become more important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how once you start drinking more water, you start craving more water. Just thinking about it makes me want to go get my ice-filled 32 ouncer... ;) You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete