Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Working Out Advetures

I have having more problems with these stupid shin splints. I haven't stopped my running every other day (that is probably part of the problem). I have been stretching here and there during the walking part of my training. I iced them last night after my oldest son rubbed a few knots out of my muscles along my shins (he was just curious what a knot in the muscles felt like, but ended up helping a lot).
My sore legs have made it hard to get a work out in every day. I have accomplished something each day though. I have done yoga on the days I haven't ran so far this week. I tried doing it with my kids two days ago. I won't be trying that again any time soon. Three kids and three dogs around me is the opposite of relaxing and makes it really hard to concentrate on anything other than making sure that I don't step on or run into any creatures while the vocal creature complain that they aren't doing anything fun like Zumba. Oh well. I tried. I did yoga this morning while said creatures were sleeping, and it was awesome! I ended with more energy and feeling great all over. I will definitely be doing more yoga as long as I am alone while doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment