Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Thursday, February 22, 2024

25ish Minute Easy Run - NRC



First of all, I have to say that I have noticed I wear the same hoodie for most of my colder runs. I wonder why. 

Today, I loved my run. It was a 25 minute guided run from Nike Run Club with a bit extra to take me the rest of the way home. I didn’t concentrate on specific intervals. Instead, I thought about how much I liked when I would walk at the beginning of song and start running gets to a certain point (I’m not sure how to explain it). I did this for a few years and loved it. I get that bit of a break that my body needs along with the running I want. It also involves less counting on my part. My main goal is to have fun while I’m running, and this is he best way for me to do that. I may be slow, but I’m having fun and gaining fitness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment