Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

75 Hard Day 3



Today was a bit harder in some ways and easier in others. When I’m working is the main time I snack, so fasting until10am was really hard. I sensed up drinking half of my gallon of water trying to clam the hunger pains. I texted a friend who has done intermittent fasting to get some ideas on how to stay full longer and implemented some of them during my eating window today. I hope it will make it better tomorrow. The workouts weren’t too bad. I played tennis with Chad for one workout. That was nice. The other one was a bit more difficult because I hurt my ankle and tried to do jumping jacks. I will wrap it tomorrow to see if it helps. Other than that it is now 9pm and I still need to do a ton of homework that is due tonight. I’ve got to get my schedule figured out better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment