Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Sunday, October 16, 2022

75 Hard Fail

I did not do well today. I got one workout in this afternoon and did the intermittent fasting. I did not drink enough water, read, or do my second workout. I had a lot of homework to finish and I went to a party. The combination was not good. The thing is that if I had done the homework throughout the week, I would not have had a lot to do and would have had the time to get other things done. 

I talked to Chad about my failure today and the idea of changing my goals which would take me off of the 75 hard program. He agreed with me that I am trying to do too much because it is taking away homework time. He helped me feel better about my idea of dropping down to one workout per day. I can do that without feeling guilty or like a failure. I can also keep the good habits that I want to create. 

Starting tomorrow, I will be doing the 75 medium challenge. I will be reading only 5 pages per day of my nonfiction book and only doing one workout per day. Other than that, I will keep doing what I have been doing. The graphic I found with the rules days I could go down to half gallon of water, but I drink about a gallon on the days that I work and need to do better on the weekends, so I think I need to keep this goa. I will adjust my tracker in the afternoon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment