Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

75 Medium Reboot: Day 3




It was another good day today. I mostly stuck t  in my meal plan. The only deviation from it was I had two granola bars instead of and apple with peanut butter. (I swear I will actually eat that apple one of these days.) I haven’t been planning anything after work because while I am working is the time of day that I usually snack the most, and I did end up having a few cookies at the Youth activity tonight. I am saying I did good for the day though because I did not majorly overeat while I sat at my desk. Of course, I drank all of my water. I think I am becoming successful with replacing my snacks with water during the work day. I hopped on the Gazelle for 45 minutes after I got home from the youth activity. It is harder to do later in the evening, but I got it done. I read my 5 pages right after work. There are times that I read more than that, but the chapter was short today. Finally, I took my picture at the end of the day. I’m not sure I’m seeing or feeling any changes, but I haven’t been doing this very long. I need to be more patient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment