Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

75 Medium: Day 2



Today wasn’t great, but it also was not terrible. The day started off with me weighing myself and seeing my weight had gone up. Then I ate early because I wanted to eat my feelings about that and we had leftover pizza. As the day went on, I was able to drink all of my water plus some. I also read more than necessary in the book I’m reading because I wanted to finish the chapter. Then, I hopped on the Gazelle for a workout, but I was only able to get in 25 minutes between obligations. Finally, I took my progress picture, but I didn’t change my shirt because it is late at night and I didn’t feel like it. Overall, I am ok with how the day went, and I will count it as not needing to restart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment