Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

75 Medium Reboot: Day 2




Today was not so bad. No one had to go to Urgent Care, so my schedule was fairly normal which made it a bit easier to reach my daily goals. I easily drank a gallon of water by the time I got off work and continued to drink it for the rest of the day. My diet was MUCH better. I did have a caramel apple instead of apple with peanut butter, but it was close. Right? Reading at least 5 pages was really easy. I just did it at the same time Chad was reading for his challenge. I just finished my 45 minutes on the Gazelle because I wanted to get my homework done first. Finally, the picture was done right before I sat down to write this. It was a very successful day in my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment