Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Thursday, October 27, 2022

75 Medium Reboot: Day 4



Today was a bit of a struggle. I’m getting tired of eating the same thing for lunch every day. I should have planned at least a little bit if variety. When I woke from my lunch nap (a perk of working from home), I was craving something else. I wasn’t really hungry. I just wanted something other than what I ate before my nap. I ended up grabbing some Spaghetti Os. It was not a good choice, and I have been gassy and bloated ever since. 

The good part of the day is that I accomplished everything else today. My 45 minute workout was on the Gazelle again. I’m ok with that. I just finished my 5 pages. I would have read more if Chad wasn’t waiting for me to turn off the light. The water goal was quite easy again. I drank more than that before my wor dat was done. 

Tomorrow will be better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment