Quote

I failed again and again and again and that's why I am successful. - Michael Jordan

Monday, October 24, 2022

75 Medium Reboot: Day 1

 

I have decided that for this reboot I am not going to do intermittent fasting. It is not sustainable because I have almost 6 hours from the time I get up until I was able to eat. Instead, I am making a meal plan to follow up to diner which is on the family calendar and I have less control over. My plan includes foods I know I will like that are healthier than what I have been eating. Other than the change to my diet, everything else is the same. 

Now for today’s report. I was not 100%. It started off good, but my day took an unfortunate turn around 10. Having to spend an hour or two at Urgent Cafe with my husband at the time I am usually having lunch meant we stopped at Wendy’s on the way home for the family. I also was about 4 cups off with my water. I did get an hour on the Gazelle, though, and read more than the 5 pages I’m aiming for per day. I also got my progress picture (as horrible as it is).

I’m not going to take this as a need not count it as the start. I know I would have been better had I not had to take my husband to Urgent Care. I’m am ready for day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment